The PepperBlaster II features an ergonomic pistol grip along with front and
rear sights to increase the likelihood of hitting an assailant with the
exceptionally powerful OC mixture capable of incapacitating the assailant for up
to 45 minutes. A second reserve shot is available as needed. PepperBlaster II™
pyrotechnic drive blasts the OC out at 112 mph, greatly reducing the chance of
contaminating anyone other than your target. This unit is not reusable and
should be properly disposed of once both shots are discharged. Measures: 4.7" L
x 1.0" W x 3.3"H Content: Two 0.21 oz. non-refillable cartridges containing of a
10% solution of liquid OC (2.4% capsaicinoids)
Content: Two 0.21 oz. non-refillable cartridges containing of a 10%
solution of liquid OC (2.4% capsaicinoids)
- Instantly incapacitates an assailant.
- No risk of blow back.
- Shoot effectively from any angle.
- Revolutionary propulsion operation.
- Jet delivery minimizes cross-contamination.
- Delivers two powerful blasts of OC.
- 10% pepper spray concentration.
- 4 million scoville heat units.
- Dimensions: 4.69" x 3.32" x 0.98"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Range: 13 ft.
- Charge Velocity: 90 MPH /132 FPS.
- Operation: Double-action with automatic switchover. Trigger safety shield.
- Operating temperature range: -5°F (-20°C) to +176°F (+80°C).
- Irritant Agent: 10% OC (oleoresin capsicum); approximately 2.4%
- Trigger pull weight: 6.6 pounds (3kg)
- Drop safety: Drop tested to 5 feet (1.5 meters)
- Water resistant: Yes
- Warranty: 3 years on operating mechanism
- Package contents: PepperBlaster, storage tin, owner's manual, lanyard
- Open sights: Yes
- Additional features: Grip, Swing-away trigger guard
Just point and shoot
Travels 13 feet in 1/10th of a
Target has no time to react
Eyeglasses and even ski masks won't
Less than 5 inches long
Shoot from any angle, with right or left
Works in heat or cold
Keep one in your car, even on hot
Swing-away trigger guard reduces risk of accidental firing
blowback, drifting or loss of pressure
Effective in rain, wind, etc.
Fully leak-proof design
The Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) resin solution traveling with
such a speed will shoot through a mask, around the glasses, through the
clothing. Even a small portion is enough to provide the contamination. The
pepper solution will embed inside skin pores. Eyes and nasal passages will shut
immediately, skin will experience a painful burning sensation and an immediate
bout of uncontrollable couching, choking and gasping for air will drop anyone.
The attacker will be reduced to all but life support breathing. Effects last up
to 45 minutes with no permanent damage.
NO MAIL ORDER SALES TO NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, & WASHINGTON
DC. States where pepper sprays may be restricted or regulated: Wisconsin,
California, Hawaii FAA/DHS Regulations and carrier policies applicable to
commercial airline travel. Federal statutes and regulations applicable to
federal buildings, post offices and courthouses.