We are owned by US Personal Defense Products, the SOLE U.S. Distributor of the JPX in the U.S. and every JPX 2 and JPX 4 are all considered LAW ENFORCEMENT grade products. If any dealer in our network gives you alternative information, please call us immediately. There is no such thing as a CONSUMER MODEL of the JPX. Every gun is built to performance specifications by Piexon to keep up with the needs of Law Enforcement. Every JPX comes with a manual and you should read it carefully.
The prices on our website for JPX Pepper Guns are standard for our dealers. If a higher price is being charged for by any dealer, then we are not responsible for their comments about the product or the guarantee's that they make about the products.
PERFECT CARRY WEAPON FOR GUN FREE ZONES
JPX4 Shot Defender is a brand new product offered to Law Enforcement by
Piexon AG. This is the only product that can fire 4 separate shots of
pepper spray at 590 FPS from the nozzle up to 23 feet.
Most Less-lethal devices are limited in range and reliability. The JPX 4
fires using actual primers making it a very reliable weapon. It has
been certified by ATF as a non-firearm with no registration required.
1 JPX 4 Compact without laser and set of OC Cartridges
1 JPX 4 Level II Holster
1 Gun case
removeable cartridge fires exceptionally potent liquid 10% OC at 590
FPS from the nozzle with an effective distance of 23 feet. With ease of
training and the power of each super-strong pepper payload has made the
JPX very popular among law enforcement and corrections professionals
world-wide. The JPX 4 carries four self-cleaning pepper rounds, making
multiple shots available when needed. Reloading is fast and easy. You
can load each round individually so that you always have 4 rounds
Some of the benefits:
- Limits liability associated with discharging a firearm / shooting an attacker or burglar.
- Looks and works like a gun
- Can carry in places you can't carry a gun
- Holds four shots (included) of exceptionally potent liquid will disable attacker at least 45 minutes
- Ssuperior to tear gas even when used against attackers under the influence of drugs
- Quickly Reloadable 4 individual cartridges (refills available)
- Light enough to carry easily (about 12 oz empty-20oz full)
- Launches the spray at 590 FPS from the nozzel. Same velocity as 2 shot JPX
- 23' range. . . you don't need to be close to your attacker
- Accurate using the sites as opposed to trying to spray someone with a little canister
- Police grade, serious solution
- Less affected by wind
- Not susceptible to heat or cold
- Doesn't need to be shaken
- No batteries to charge
- Measures: 7.60Ã¢€Â L x 1.38Ã¢€Â W x 5x67Ã¢€Â H
- 2 year manufacturers warranty registration is available at www.piexon.com
from the ATF: The Piexon JPX does not constitute a "firearm" as
defined in the Gun Control Act or a "firearm" or "any other weapon" as
defined in the National Firearms act. Also, the magazines designed for
this device do not constitute "ammunition" as defined in the Gun
Control Act". NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED IN MOST STATES.